75mm polished common nails
75mm polished Common nails are strong and hard, and the diameter of their shank is larger than other nails. Common nails and box nails have notches near the nail heads. These notches can make nails better fixed. Some will have screw-like threads on the top of the nail head to provide more retention.
- The types of common nail: Polished common nail, galvanized common nail
- 75mm polished common nail Materials : low carbon steel Q195 or Q235
- All the sizes we can supply are : 1/2″-6″
- Packing: 25kg/carton ( in bulk) 20kg/carton ( in bulk) Can packing as customers` requirment .
- Performance: ductile bending ≥90°. The surface after polishing and electroplating, strong resistance to corrosion resistance, Rust resistance.
- Strength:about 500 ~ 1300 Mpa
- The production process: With high quality wire rod wire drawing , the thickness of wire rod is 9.52mm-88.90mm
- Product features: flat cap, round bar, diamond, pointed strong, smooth surface, rust. 10.Product usage:the product is suitable for hard and soft wood.
Common Nail Specification:
|Size of Nails ( Length)||Length (MM)||Shank Diameter(MM)|
|3/4″||20 mm||1.4 mm|
|4/5″||22 mm||1.2 mm|
|1″||25 mm||1.6 mm|
|1 1/4″||30 mm||1.8 mm|
|1 1/2″||40 mm||2.2 mm|
|2″||50 mm||2.5 mm|
|2 1/2″||60 mm||2.8 mm|
|3″||70 mm||3.1 mm|
|3 1/4″||80 mm||3.4 mm|
|3 1/2″||90 mm||3.7 mm|
|4″||100 mm||4.1 mm|
|5″||130 mm||4.5 mm|
Common Nail Packing Detail:
(2) 5kg/Box, 4boxes/carton
(3) 1kg/package, 25packages/carton
(5) Packing as your requirement.
Common Nail Application:
The common nails is suitable for hard and soft wood, bamboo pieces, ordinary plastic, wall foundry, repairing Furniture, packaging etc.Widely used in construction, decoration, decoration and renovation.